Martha Stewart Blogs Maine
Martha Stewart lives a dream Maine life and isn't shy about sharing it with her millions of fans. From her sixty-acre property, Skylands, that overlooks Seal Harbor on Mount Desert Island, Stewart has been blogging extensively about her Maine adventures in the last few weeks. If you want to experience Martha's Maine (and who doesn't?) you can live vicariously through her as she....
- Walks around Jordan Pond at 7 am
- Hikes the Big Hike on the Hadlock Brook Loop in Acadia
- Hosts a party for the Garden Club of Mount Desert
- Takes a boatride to view protected Maine land
- Gives a garden tour of Skylands
- Eats a patio lunch cooked by Chef Pierre Schaedelin
- Attends the William Wegman exhibit at the Bowdoin College Museum of Art
Experience Maine the best way possible... as Martha does!